Vision and Mission
The ECA College of Health Sciences will be a thriving private higher education provider with capabilities to respond to the aspirations of a range of students, academics, employers and other stakeholders in the region, delivering high-quality education programs that prepare students for enhanced professional practise and leadership in their field while engendering lifelong learning and strong ethics.
To this aim CHS will be seen as a vibrant and leading institution with:
- An effective governance and management system
- A highly well regarded and committed academic staff with a focus on scholarship
- Capability to facilitate the beneficial application of knowledge
- A large, talented capable and well-supported student body
- A strong and well-defined academic partnership
- A competitive course portfolio, meeting the aspirations of the student community globally while also responding to the critical shortages faced by the health sector
- An effective, flexible and global academic delivery system, providing multiple study choices
- A robust financial model
- An excellent student administrative system meeting customer expectations in the digital era
- A strong marketing and communication network
- Modern and student-friendly campuses, infrastructure, tools and support services
CHS will design, develop and offer quality courses meeting or exceeding the requirements of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) fully.