- 2022 Health Sector Support Scholarship (2022 HSSS)
25% off all units in the Master, Graduate Diploma, or Graduate Certificate of Health Management (i.e. Masters Fee to $29,940 (international) and $22,500 (domestic)).
- All International and Domestic students commencing in 2022 trimesters 1 and 2. Note: (domestic student means anyone who is not an international student).
- 2022 HSSS applies for the duration of a student’s course package at CHS.
- A 2022 HSSS recipient must be a full-fee student. The HSSS rate applies to the published Full Fee.
- Students must be enrolled at their first trimester’s census date to be eligible for the 2022 HSSS.
- Students must continue to be enrolled at trimester census date in two of every three CHS Trimesters to retain eligibility for the 2022 HSSS.
- Students must maintain satisfactory academic progress to retain eligibility for the 2022 HSSS.
- The 2022 HSSS will close on 31 August 2022.
2022 CHS Fees including Health Sector Support Scholarship (HSSS)