Cancellation of Enrolment
CHS may cancel your enrolment for the following reasons:
- Academic or General Misconduct. Please refer to the Student Code of Conduct policy for further information;
- Unsatisfactory academic progress;
- Non-payment of fees; or
- Where the enrolment is contrary to the Australian Laws.
In addition to the above stated reasons, International students may have their enrolment cancelled for the following reasons:
- Failure to comply with the conditions of your Student Visa; and
- Failure to maintain a full-time study load in each trimester.
Suspension of Enrolment
A student’s enrolment may be suspended as a result of academic or general misconduct, unsatisfactory academic progress, or non-payment of tuition fees. The period of suspension commences after determination of any internal and/or external appeals process.
For further information, please refer to the Student Code of Conduct policy, and Student Grievance and Appeals policy.